Saturday, February 19, 2011

Why You Need A Pest Control Services In A Restaurant

Posted by   on

Dead rat found floating in cooking oil


EIGHT food premises in Klang were ordered to close after they failed to meet hygiene standards.
One even had a dead rat in its frying pan.
Sinar Harian reported that the carcass was seen floating in a pan of used cooking oil, discovered in the kitchen of an outlet near Jalan Tengku Kelana.
Health officers also found cockroaches and animal droppings in the eight food premises that were investigated under Operasi Bersepadu Bersih 3on Thursday.
“A check on the first outlet found that food containers were placed on the floor.
“Many cockroaches were also seen,” said Klang Municipal Council Health Department acting deputy director Amran Jali.
He said that the premises had been ordered to close immediately after the checks.
Owners of the premises were given two weeks to clean their food outlets.
“We will return in a few days to check on these outlets.
“They will only be allowed to resume operations if they abide by directives,” Amran said.
The daily also reported that 23 students from a school in Shah Alam were rushed to the Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah after they complained of stomach-ache and diarrhoea on Thursday.
The students were believed to have bought and ate food sold at the school canteen during recess.
The students were given outpatient treatment after being diagnosed with food poisoning.
They were allowed to return home after receiving treatment.
Selangor Education Department assistant director Rohaya Hussin said the school canteen had stopped operations temporarily, pending instructions from the state Health Department.
“The canteen will open again when the department gives the green light,” Rohaya said.

No comments:
Write comments

Hey, we've just launched a new pest control offer for Shah Alam Residents. You'll like it - Easelife Services
Join Our Newsletter